Oct 29, 2023

Candy cane Bunny

Burrrrrrrr.... How the temperature has changed here! Definitely feels like November is around the corner!

Today's card is a holiday offering using KLM Digital Designs Candy Cane Bunny from the October release.

 Friend Bunny is colored with Copic markers and partially cut with a stitched oval die. The background layer is stamped in red with Tim Holtz's Ticking stamp. I used some leftover foliage die cuts from my Sizzix collection.

The sentiment comes with the image and says, "Sweetest wishes for a wonderful Christmas".  I split the sentiment and put the last part on the inside of the card. There are two other sentiments included with the image.
I think I'm in the mood for a little Peppermint tea 😉

Copic Map:
Bunny: E40,42,43,44, N1
             Ear - E000, E00, R20
Hat: R29, 22, 39
Candy Cane: R22,29,39, T1

Enjoy the day and keep creating!
Susan


No comments: