Nov 2, 2023

The Coffee Gnome

Hello there, happy November.
 We almost broke the record for a late first frost but missed by one day, and today, it is snowing in Vermont. I am sure the mountain is elated, but I'm not ready for the snow yet!
Tuesday first frost, Wednesday snow?  Nah, too fast!
So how about a nice cup of coffee?

Today's card has a bit of a different color combination, but it's growing on me.
The dark brown paper is from the stash in my pre-cut drawer. I have no idea how old it is! There is a subtle dot on one side and a slight texture on the back.
The coffee bean corner is a stamp from a set called Hot Stuff. I'm unsure what company produced it.
The arched layers were made with the Essential Arches dies from Spellbinders.
 The Coffee Gnome image is in the latest release from KLM Digital Designs and is colored with Copic markers.
Copic color map:
Skin- E000, 11
Beard- E39,47, Y32, Multiliner
Shirt- BV01,11, 13, V17 (tip to tip blending) T2
Pants- V12, 15 ,17, 09, T3, 100
Socks- E41,42, T2
Shoes/ Hat- Y32,26, 28, T3
Cup- E41,42,43
Coffee Bag- E42,43,44,55, T2

Stay tuned, as I have another version in the works.
Until then, enjoy this glorious day and keep creating.



No comments: