Nov 28, 2022

Snowball gnome stand up


Hello again. 

I liked working with this image so much I decided to attempt a layered approach with him He was easy to color the first time, so I figured I'd try to layer him.
This isn't as easy as some people make it look. It takes some planning! It took 3 images to create the layers.  the main layer is the full image, then the hat and face, mitten and snowball, then snow for the hat and shoulder. I used glittery laser printer paper for those. Once that was done there is a fair amount of color planning as well.  Whew! I'm not sure I'll do this again any time soon.  
The actual construction took less time than planning out and coloring the layers. In the end, it came out great. I will make sure it is sent to someone who will not discard it quickly!
Paper: PTI Aqua Mist, retired Stampin'UP DSP
Copics:  BG000, 11, 13, 18
               E000, 01, 04
                E33, 39, 47 (beard)
                C2, 4, 5, 8, 100 
                Black Multiliner, Sakura gelly Roll Clear Star
Enjoy

No comments: