Nov 26, 2022

Gno-Tem Pole


Welcome to my little corner of creativity.

Feeling a little like Christmas, this Saturday post-Thanksgiving. I'm not quite recovered from days of cooking, cleaning, and a house full of family! The latter was WONDERFUL. I had all of my grandchildren together for the first time EVER. Believe me, I celebrated that! But I'm a bit too tired to start the Christmas decorating. Maybe tomorrow I will begin decking the halls. For now, the Gnomes have it under control.
Gnomes are colored with Copics in their finest holiday colors. I drew in the holly boughs to match the music, then fussy cut the whole thing and layered onto an old page of a caroling book. Do you remember the little books published by the John Hancock Company?
I had some pretty holly print paper scrap, added a touch of gold foil paper, and mounted it all on kraft.
I think this is my favorite holiday card yet!

Image - klmdigitaldesigns.com
Copics: Reds, Greens, and  the E42,43,44 series

Enjoy the rest of the holiday weekend.

No comments: