May 21, 2021

Baby, I'm SO Excited

As the title says...... excited! There is a new release of STAMPS, clear photopolymer, at KLM Digital Designs. I kind of jumped the gun a little and used one of the test stamps on a previous card you can see HERE. It is a simple little sentiment stamp but soooooo useful, and there are more in the release!

This little Gnome babe just made my day! I had to make a baby card for a friend and really had nothing for a new baby. Talk about perfect timing, and very easy to color.

I colored her with Copics, then cut out an oval with the Stitched Oval STAX Die-namics (apparently retired) from MFT. The scalloped frame was cut using Spellbinders scalloped Oval Nestabilities and a scrap of rose paper from the scrap heap. The cute little bird paper was my last scrap from a 12x12 I had from years ago. I think I bought it 8 years ago with the intent of using it for a scrapbook page for my new granddaughter. Well, that never happened but it got used anyway. The little birds are fuzzy. Wish I had more, now.
I used a silver glitter gel pen to ad little texture dots in the oval then mounted the sentiment with a little foam tape and it was done!
Copics: Any shades if pink will work. I used R18,83,85 for the dustier pinks. E000 and an R20 for a pinkie shadow. Now I'm going to go play with some more of these. (I should be outside weeding, but the they will still be there tomorrow 😉.

No comments: