Mar 7, 2021

The Flamingo card that never got posted

I fought for a long time, the urge to buy this stamp set. I lost miserably. So miserably in fact that I bought two... it was accidental. My friend was very grateful to receive the extra one. It is the perfect stamp to make a birthday card , or box as the case may be,  for a beach loving, flip flop wearing, lover of all things tropical. That describes my youngest sister to a tee. 

I haven't had the budget to buy the Out of the Box Die set so I used the dies I had to get as close as I could. I'm sure it took three times the time and effort to make but it was worth it in the end. And I know she'll like it.


Paper: Stampin'UP Blushing Bride, Pool Party; Strathmore Bristol Smooth; Georgia Pacific 110lb cardstock; Craft smart pad from Michael's
Stamp/Images: Fabulous Flamingos, Sunny Studio Stamps
Ink/ Color medium: Memento, Copic markers; Distress Oxide Ink
Dies: Stitched arch dies, Sunny Studios Stamps ; 

2 comments:

Glennis F said...

What a great card - well done

Lil' Sis :) said...

WHY OF COURSE!! I LOVE IT!!!