Mar 8, 2021

Variations on a Wedding Theme

 

The first time I saw the Heart Rays Dienamics (MFT), I knew what papers I wanted to use. I cut up a whole bunch of my 12x12 prints into card size pieces, at one time. Probably not a good idea, as now, it is hard to tell where they came from. This stuff is so pretty, and as I write, I recall it came from open stock papers at Michael's, years ago. Lucky for me some of the pieces have the company name still on the back.
          Florence Glitter - K&Company
          Rose paper -Anna Griffin, Inc
          Moire (Taffeta print) - The Paper Company
          Stripe - ?
Anyway, this couldn't be simpler when you let the paper work for you. 

I die cut the Sizzix "Congratulations" 4 times and glued them together to give them some dimension. A little seam binding and a few sequins from Studio Katia, call it done!

I think I'll make some anniversary cards now. I have the perfect papers .... all ready to go 😏.
 

Susan

No comments: