Mar 6, 2021

Chillin' Gnome Gate Fold

As promised, here is the Copic color version of the Chillin' Gnome from KLM Digital Designs. 
I was getting bored with the regular card fold and simple layout so I decided to try this one. It starts out as a simple gate fold but the staggered panels on the front all a bit of a surprise. It looks complicated but it really isn't. It took me longer to cut the flowers than to assemble the entire card!
I'm sending this one to my stamping buddy who is recovering from Covid.

I used some old 12x12 paper from SU for the base. I think this was Ballet Blue (retired). Does that tell you how long it's been in my file!!
Time to use this stuff.

The panels on the front are alcohol ink backgrounds from my collection. They are mounted on Night of Navy (SU).
I used some scraps to make the flowers with the Stitched Blooms Die-namics from MFT.


Here is a picture of the opened card.

Copic Color map:
Hat- R21, 22, 27, 29, 59
Shirt -E41, 42, 43, 44
Shoes - YG61, G24, 29
Pants - B21, 34, 37
Grass - G24, 13, 46
Beard - W1, W3 ,W5, Microliner
Fence -E50, 51, T1, mechanical pencil, Microliner


2 comments: