Mar 3, 2021

Pre- Colored Images

I decided to try out the pre-colored image on the Chillin' Gnome from KLM Digital Designs, today.
I haven't used them before. They come out very clear. My printing is NOT on the highest quality setting nor on the best quality paper and it still came out quite nice. 

I used the PNG files so I could print the sentiment at the same time. The panel is cut with Stitched Rectangles Die-namics from MFT. 
The next layer is from the paper behind the card. I did a lot of eco and leaf printing this past summer and I'm trying to use some of that. This piece is simply a piece of copy paper that I was testing. It came out so well I decided to use it.
The card is made with a dark green Recollections paper from Michael's.

Stay tuned for a card using a Copic colored image.

2 comments:

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

love your colored images, but I have to admit this might be the way for me to get one. My coloring is still very amateurish at best.

Suzstamps said...

Don’t give up. It takes practice. I’ve had lots as a primary grades teacher for 30+ years. I also do a lot of photography so I study light and shadow. That makes a huge difference. The big thing is that you enjoy what you are doing.