Mar 1, 2021

New Baby

Good morning from snowy Vermont! Again! It was 46 the other day... I thought we were at the end, but I guess Mother Nature has other ideas 🙅.

Today's card is from the March release at KLM Digital Designs. The new Mom and Baby lends itself for all kinds of detailing. Miss detail here, just couldn't resist adding a few things. I also decided to step out of my color comfort zone. I must say, I found this color combination intriguing.

The Regal Rose (Stampin'UP, retired), background is stamped with Blushing Bride (SU) ink just to give it a little depth. I used some old and new stamps for this. The baby pin is from Year Round Fun (SU) and the hearts are from Stampers Anonymous Things/Talk. I added a little ivory pencil to the duck.
The panels were cut with Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics from MY Favorite Things Stamps.

Copic color Map:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hat/clothes - Y05, Y17, N3, Microliner, white gel pen
Shoes- E42, 43, 44
Baby- RV02, RV13, RV04
Hair- E30, 35, 39

No comments: