Mar 15, 2021

Bunny Jar Slider

I love these sliders. They are so easy to make and kids just love them!

I used a piece of PTI  Blueberry Sky paper and some of my alcohol ink papers to make the easel part. I 
impressed the front with Lawn Fawn's Stitched Windy Backdrop and trimmed to card size with Stitched Rectangles STAX (MFT). Then, using the Sliding Window die from Sunny Studios I cut the center sliding section.

Bunny Jar is an image from KLM Digital Designs. It is colored with Copics. I fussy cut the image and another piece of card stock to layer onto the back to give the top of the image more body.

The sentiment inside the slider is stamped with Archival black ink. (All Year Cheer, (retired) Stampin'UP )

Copic Color map:
Bunny - R00, R11, C1, C0, E18
Jar - Y000, YG00, YG01, YG03, YG05, Y02, Y18, RV11, 21; C1, T3, B41, B93, B23

No comments: