Mar 13, 2021

Easter Egg Delivery

This card is an exercise in "use up stuff that hasn't been touched"!

Other than the KLM Digital Designs gnome image and the cloud stencil the rest is all left overs and really old stuff hanging out in drawers!

The watercolor panel was the left over from cutting the arched frame ( Sunny Studios), for another card. 

The funny thing about this paper is that the whole piece was a rejected piece. I ended up using it on 2 cards! I trimmed it up by cutting it with the Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics from MFT. Inside the window I sponged clouds with a stencil from A Colorful Life using Distress Ink. That little bunny peeking over the hill is from one of the Stampendous Window Series back in 2005. I masked the hill and colored just the bunny with a marker, then stamped him to peek over the hill top.

The image and sentiment are from KLM Digital Designs March release. The gnome is colored with Copics, cut with a Scan and Cut and popped up with a thin foam tape.
That bling in the corner was some that was being decluttered from my daughter's collection. I thought, back then, I'd use it soon. Ya, right! Years later I'm breaking them out. They are pretty thick so this will need to be a hand delivered card.  

No comments: