Jul 26, 2020

Gnomette Wood- Nymph

Welcome to Creative Juice. A blog about card making and all things creative.

Today's card is one I made using one of KLM Digital Designs new polymer stamps. You can't have a wood-nymph without some leaves and a mushroom. 

The leaves and the mushroom are both from Sizzix Tim Holtz Collections. I just got the mushroom one. Believe me, if you like to do puzzles, this die set is for you.

I cut the leaves out of some background paper scraps, wanting them to kind of melt into the Kraft cardstock.

It is so hot here in Vermont, making this card made me feel a little cooler, just thinking about being in the woods.

Stamp and sentiment: klmdigitaldesigns.com
Paper: Kraft- Recollections; Georgia Pacific 110lb. white
      Handmade background paper using Distress spray                       stains.
Coloring medium:  Copic markers

Have a creative week ahead!
Susan

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi, What Distress Sprays did you use on the leaves on the cute card? Thank you .

Suzstamps said...

Debbie, If I remember correctly, Scattered Straw, Barn Door, Tea Dye, and a little Brushed Corduroy