Jul 18, 2020

Eco print Hello

Good morning, afternoon, or evening. Thanks for stopping by.

Here is another eco card for your enjoyment. I have to make A LOT of them to use up all my backgrounds before I can make more.

In this case the paper was not the best composition and the dye results were not to my liking, however, the leaf print was okay. So... I cut a deckle panel with a Spellbinder die using the best part of the leaf image. Then, I used a Sizzix TH Thinlit die for the greeting and used another section of the paper to cut it from.

This is a perfect example of what Tim Holtz says about using backgrounds that you may think are less than perfect. They are still usable. I used another part of this paper for die cutting a bird. Still usable.

The card stock shadow and panel layer are both from Soft Suede by Stampin'UP. 
"FRIEND"  is part of a sentiment from Stampers Anonymous TH Tiny Text stamp set.

Enjoy your day,
Susan




No comments: