Jul 14, 2020

Eco Print Sympathy

Hello, all. Thanks for stopping by.

It's a damp and gray day here in, Vermont. I'll take the cool dampness over the oppressive heat and humidity of the past week...and days to come. So, while I feel like doing something without an iced drink and a fan I thought I'd get some cards up to post!

Here is one of my favorites made using the eco printed papers. This process is so much fun, and very addictive. So much so I am not allowed to make any more papers until I use up a good portion of the ones I have. I'd better work fast. There will be a new crop of plants blossoming soon. 😉

I do find that the Canson MIX Media paper works the best for this process. I went to Michael's to get mine. They seem to carry it on a regular basis. I used instant coffee as the dye for this one. I found it gave more subtle grays and browns.
The sentiment die is from My Favorite Things Stamps.

Once you do this process it changes the way you look at plants. Not all work great. Is is a trial and error process. You never get the same results twice,  each print is unique. Just a warning.

So, if it's nice where you are, get outside and scope out the garden, or the field, or the back yard, to see what you have to work with.
Enjoy,
Susan

No comments: