Apr 5, 2020

Gnome Lantern and Encouragement

Welcome and thank you for stopping by.

Today I am using one of my all time favorite images from KLM Digital Design.
This lantern gnome has so many possibilities. Right now, we all need some encouragement.
If we all let our light shine in some small way, how much brighter this situation could be.

Stamps/Image: KLM Digital Design image and sentiment
Paper: Stampin'UP Night of Navy; Strathmore Bristol Smooth
 (inked background); Georgia Pacific 110lb. card stock
Ink: Distress Inks (background)
Color medium: Copic markers
Dies: My Favorite Things Stamps
Other: 3M Foam tape





This week, between design team work and helping with home schooling grandkids, I am determined to make as many cards of encouragement for the patients at the local nursing homes. It's a great way to use up my colored images and a lot of my backgrounds. So far I have generated 75. Onward and upward!                                                                                                                                               I have a box full of colored images, die cuts and a drawer of hand made background papers. Not to mention the shelves of patterned paper. My goal is to use quite a bit of this collection to raise spirits. The sentiment inside this little pink card finishes the front ..." a ray of sunshine or two. During this difficult time we want you to know we are thinking of you."
Inside I place the MFT die cut sunshine. Great use of all my yellow scraps!

Send someone a little ray of sunshine today. Let you light shine.
Susan

No comments: