Apr 4, 2020

Floral Banner Thank you

Welcome and thank you for stopping by.

Today's card is a little thank you using a floral banner from KLM Digital Design's April release.

This is a pretty little banner with a delicate floral pattern. I used Copics on this and found it a little challenging to color at this size. I have a mixture of Copic markers so some of my markers make it a  little more difficult to get into tight spaces. Next time I will do a horizontal card and make the image bigger. In this format I probably should have used my pencils, but I didn't think of that at the time 😏

I forgot to keep track of the Copics I used (sorry) but I was thinking along the lines of cosmos. This would be really pretty as Forget-Me-Nots.

As I stated last time, I'm using many of my older supplies, including old stamp sets. This sentiment is from an old Stampin'UP set. Very old!

Paper: Georgia Pacific 110lb. card stock; Bazzil textured paper.
Dies: My Favorite Things Stamps

Please stay healthy, stay positive, have hope.
Susan

No comments: