Feb 12, 2020

Super Simple Masculine Birthday

Hello there, welcome to Creative Juice.

Today's card couldn't be easier .... well, I'm sure someone could make it easier 😉.
This card uses a nice plaid paper from one of the CraftSmart paper pads from Michael's. The ones where you buy one and get 2 free. Who can resist?

I simply die cut it and the black layer with the MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 2 Die-namics.
The Light label is from Stampin UP Stitched Nested Labels. the birthday sentiment was cut from my Cricut subscription.
The buttons are actually paper cut from  PTI dies I've had for years! I cut them several times, stacked them, then I added a light coat of Glossy Accents.
 Then, I just layered it all together on a card base and, done!

I like cards like this!

Happy card making,
Susan

No comments: