Feb 24, 2019

Gnome Fireman Birthday

This was so much fun to make. I have a friend this birthday card will be perfect for. I didn't have a stamp with this sentiment so I printed it out with my trusty Epson on white card stock. The Gnome is printed, Colored with Copic Markers and cut out then popped up on the card front. Note: I rarely trust any black ink enough to sponge over the top with rubbing motions, even if heat set. I get better success from loading my sponge and tapping off on a piece of acetate then dabbing the area carefully, building layers of color. Once past the black ink I use the standard circular method.



Fireman Gnome Candles Recipe
Stamps: Digital Stamp Fireman Gnome
Paper: Georgia Pacific white card stock; Basic Black, SU
Inks: Distress inks Squeezed Lemonade, Spice Marmalade, Candied Apple, Fired Brick, Black Soot; Epson Black Printer ink
Markers/Pens: Copic markers; Sakura Gelly Roll Clear Star
Other: Nuvo Crystal Cloud Circles, Foam dimensionals


Enjoy the day,

Susan

No comments: