Feb 23, 2019

Challenge IC690


Well, this was not a good site for me to play on. I used up most of the day just looking at the incredible art work. I got lost in the inspiration. Anyway here is the one piece I chose for this challenge. I truly love how my Scan N Cut helps me create!

This sentiment was from my new stamp set. It was perfect, except I wanted it a little smaller and in gold. So I stamped it in black ink, scanned it into the machine and made it a little smaller. I cut it out of gold. Just right...almost. The gold kind of got lost so I made it a little bigger and cut a shadow from the green. 

Here is the link to the inspiration piece:

Card Recipe:
Paper: Georgia Pacific White Card stock 110; SU Mossy Meadow, DSP Sarah and Le Jardin (2007); Recollections Gold Foil paper
Stamps: MFT All Smiles (greeting); Turtle Digital Stamp KLM Digital Designs

Dies/ Cutting: MFT Stitched Dome Frame ; Brothers Scan N Cut 350
Markers/Pens: Copic Markers


 I'm still working hard at thinking spring here in Vermont. I thought this little fella might scare away thoughts of the impending storm.😉

Hope it is warming up where you are.

Susan

No comments: