Feb 25, 2019

Another Challenge MFTWSC425

I really love these challenges! I'm still trying to use pieces and parts from the bottomless drawer. I'm sure some of you are seeing papers that  are so old you're wondering what Ive been doing for all the years between then and now. The answer is grandchildren😀, teaching 😖 and renovating my kitchen... that ended up being half the house. Another story, another time.

Here is my card for MFTWSC425.

    

MFTWSC425  Fall Friends

Paper: SU Always Artichoke, Woodprints,  DSP LeJardin (2007); Bazzil Light Blue; Georgia Pacific White Card stock 110
                                       Ink: Versa mark
                                      Dies: MFT Stitched Rectangles
                                     Markers/Pens: Copic Markers
                                     Other: Ranger Fine White Detail embossing powder


This was a really quick and easy card. I might use it again to help work down that paper pile.

Enjoy the day,
Susan

1 comment:

Bev Polen said...

Susan, I just saw this great card on SCS and wanted to visit. I love the beautifully-colored little girl and the gorgeous papers used!