Feb 26, 2019

Double challenge



Today's card was a serious multitasking effort! I'm old, I don't multitask well! MFT's Birthday Project  included using numbers. Not so hard (she says).
Birthday Prokect .



Splitcoast Stampers Challenge IC689   was to use some beautiful art glass to inspire us! This is the piece I chose    



Unfortunately the glistening on the papers that makes it look somewhat glass-like is lost in photography. But I love the fact that I am able to use some  of the papers I created with my friend on a "play day". This piece of blue stenciled paper has been in that "bottomless drawer" too long. Not any more...CHECK!

 Card Recipe
Paper: Georgia Pacific White Card stock 110; SU Kraft, Brilliant Blue; MS. Sparkle & Co. Shimmer (Joann)
Ink: Black Licorice
Markers/Pens: Copic Markers; Sakura glaze pen; Signo white Uniball
Other:Stencil, Altenew; Pearl Ex Powder, Spritz bottle

Enjoy your day,
Susan

No comments: