Dec 9, 2023

Fun to be around gnomes

Hello and welcome.

'Tis the busy season so I will try to keep this short.
This was a perfect image for a spinner...or so I thought. It was more challenging in the workup. I duplicated the image when I printed it and flipped one, thinking I'd just have 2 fronts and spin it. For whatever reason the duplicate was not the same size. So... I traced the front shape and drew in the back details, colored and cut it out praying it would line up. It did to a point.
I used a clear filament line between the layers of the gnome and the card panels to create the spinner.
I spattered the inside and outside of the card with a silver watercolor. Inside I will write "Let's get together soon".
         








 Image and sentiment: klmdigitaldesigns.com

 Coloring medium: Copic Markers


No comments: