Sep 15, 2023

Swinging on a Star!

Welcome.

I completely forgot to post this little guy. He was fun to make, and because he was a pre-colored image from KLM Digital Designs, I could spend the time making him into an interactive card. The printed paper in the background was from an old 12x12 pad I got at Michael's. I was stumped on how to use that particular page. Voila, along came this idea.

I placed a penny behind the lower section of the image so he swings back and forth easily when tipped.

Do you remember that song? So many artists recorded it, but my favorite was Bing Crosby.  OHHHH! I'm really dating myself.


Here's a video of the card in action.

I hope you all enjoy the weekend despite the weather forecast and the hurricane influence is minimal in your area. It's a good time to create!

Susan

No comments: