Sep 11, 2023

Birthday Train

Welcome to Creative Juice, or Stampunstress!

Another birthday! There are so many between now and January 😅.
My little monkey is turning 8. Our youngest grandchild is a big second grader now!! 
She loves my Christmas train so much I just had to make her one of her own with her pictures in it.

This thing took me two days to complete. There are a lot of train parts in my pieces bin. Choosing papers is the hardest part. 
The train is Anna Griffin's die and her Matte Foil papers. Everything else is from pieces and parts from my stamp collection and dies. The photos I dropped into a document and sized them to fit those 3/4 inch windows. 
Lots of fussy cutting, inlaid paper, foam tape for dimension, glitter paper, gems, and love went into this card.
Enjoy your week.
Keep creating,
Susan

No comments: