Sep 22, 2023

Halloween Treat Bags

Boooo!

Getting into Halloween makes the last few days. I really see lots of uses for this Anna Griffin bag die.

It comes with dies to decorate for Halloween but I just took it to another level and threw EVERYTHING in my craft room at these bags. Everybody on the list will be getting one for Halloween and Christmas and Valentine's Day and..... Do you get my drift?

This was an easy make. I cut the bag out of a paper pack from Martha Stewart, colored up the KLM Digital Designs image from the new release, and popped it up onto the bag. This photo was taken before I added the Ranger Grit paste to it. I colored it with a little Forest Moss ink and it looks so cool.

I'll fill a little snack baggie with some goodies and give this to someone on my list. The backs are also finished with assorted cutouts, stamps, and anything else I can find in my stash.



This bag is for my grandson, the skinny eating machine! I used the candy corn and cookie skull Sizzix dies as well as Mr. Bones to decorate this bag.

The sentiment is from a MFT Stamps stamp set. 

Like I said... I'm using everything I can lay my hands on.
I'll take a few more photos of the others and post them later. 
Right now I have 11 finished and 8 more to go.

Craft room here I come!

Susan

No comments: