Nov 12, 2022

Hang in there Frog

Hello, and welcome to the holiday season!

For all of us hosting family and friends, navigating the grocery aisles, working through a season of makes,    cooking, and cleaning as we go, HANG IN THERE! It's all worth it.

With any luck, I will FINALLY have all five of my grandchildren under one roof for the first time. We all live here in New England but this just hasn't happened yet. The kids range in age from 22 to 7. I can't wait for an actual photo of all of them together.

So... this card just seems to do the trick for the approaching festivities. 

I just love his expression. The image and sentiment are from klmdigitaldesigns.com. He is colored with Copic markers. On the background, I used the Flurry stencil from Lavinia Stamps. I purchase most of my Lavinia collection from DelBello Designs, here in the U.S. The inks are all Distress inks. I stenciled a few extra leaves to cut out and pop up on foam to all a little extra dimension.

Copics used:  E33, 37
                    Y00, 21, YR30
                    YG61, 63, 67
                     G40, 94

Hang in there, friends, and enjoy the holidays!

No comments: