Jun 14, 2021

It's A Boat Time!

Creating water has a distinct learning curve. I watch, I try, mess up and try some more. I guess that is what creating is all about. This new digital image from klmdigitaldesigns gave me some water practice. I need a lot more! I loved the sentiment on this card and the "You float my boat" sentiment will come in handy around Valentine's Day.
For the background I used  Tumbled Glass Distress Ink with the  cloud stencil from A Colorful life Designs. It makes such realistic clouds. The image is colored with Copic markers. The water is a mess of everything. Marker only didn't do it. I tried to over lay the marker work with the MFT Perfect Pool Water stencil. Not a complete success, but better. I just kept brushing on color and Copics until I had to stop until I totally destroyed it!
Maybe I can't do water because I'm so afraid of it!! The block is deeper than I think ......hummm.

A little heavy twine tied in a knot and all mounted on a Bazzill Basic Royal Blue paper and it is done.

Copic Map: Water- BG10,53,57, E41 Distress Oxides Salvaged Patina, Tumbled Glass, Mermaid Lagoon              SignoWhite Pigment pen     Oar - E31,33       Boat - C1, 2, BG70,  B21,24,28,  E30,33     Skin E000, 01,11
    Hat - R22,24,29     Vest - Y18,06     Beard - C1,2, mechanical pencil, Sakura Gelly Roll Clear sparkle

No comments: