Apr 5, 2021

Old Scraps work!

This card uses a little scrap I just couldn't to throw away. It was made YEARS ago. Probably close to 18 years. That's BAD!

The scrap is on Night of Navy paper from SU and uses a SU stamp set Autumn Floral (long retired). I used some kind of pigment ink to stamp the leaves. Back then I think the only kind I had was the petal shaped inks from Color box.
This little piece resurfaced again last week, so I pulled it out and vowed not to put it away again. It would become a card or trash! 
Then I started playing with the gel press and my Distress Oxides. I peeled this background off the press and tossed it on the table to dry... right next to that little navy strip. It was meant to be. A trip through the cutting machine with a Stitched Rectangle STAX die from MFT , a piece of Night of Navy card stock and the card was nearly done.
The sentiment circle was cut with a Stitched Circle STAX die (MFT) and stamped with a stamp from Mega Mixed Messages- PTI.

Sequins from Studio Katia and a little navy organdy ribbon and it is done. Finally that pretty little piece has a home.


No comments: