Jan 16, 2021

Polar Friends


So far it's been pretty mild here in Vermont. Gray, but mostly mild. Now that I've said that we'll get an Arctic blast! 😉

This cute image just needed some snowflakes with it. Lucky for me I am a paper hoarder extraordinaire  I know this DSP is from Stampin'Up, but I have no idea what year. The cardstock behind was a matching color as well. This, too, from the stash drawer of pre-cut card fronts. That glittery snow is a printable glitter paper I picked up at Walmart. The base card is Hammermill 100lb.

The image and sentiment are from klmdigitaldesigns. The image is colored with Copic markers and cut with a Scan N Cut.

The stitched dies are all from My Favorite Things Stamps.
Copic color map:
Bear -  G0000, BG70, C0, C1, RV000
Penguin - C0, 3, 5, 7, Y18

No comments: