Jan 18, 2021

A Great Catch

I know! These are not the Patriot colors I usually use. I'm still a fan but I follow Tom Brady as well. Kind of like when I was a Pats fan and followed Joe Montana. What can I say, I admire talent. The view isn't bad either 😏. 

In time for Valentine's Day and Super Bowl, this KLM digital image is perfect for that special guy or gal. Customize it with your team colors and your good to go. Mine is colored with Copics.

This came together so easily. I printed a frame and the sentiment on cardstock. Cut the page to card size, blended a bit of Distress Oxide Ink on, added some water spatters, then the cut image with a little foam tape.

Paper: Hammermill 100lb , Georgia Pacific 110 lb cardstock.
Stamps/ Images: KLM Digital Designs
Ink/Coloring medium; Copic markers; Distress Oxide Inks
Copic color map:
Skin: Eooo, E11
Beard: YR31, E31, E35, Microliner
Hat: YR04, YR09, R29
Football: E08, 18, 19, W1
Shirt: N1, 3, 4, 5, R09, 29
Pants: C5, 7, 110
Shoes: N1, 3

No comments: