Sep 21, 2020

Friends with Nature

Welcome.
I'm still trying to get caught up from all the construction that has been going on around here!
I have colored images stacked up and in boxes as well as PILES of background papers I have made. I , truly, am trying to be good and use them before starting new ones.


This poor little guy got lost in the shuffle. I should have posted him last month but lost him. However, looking out the window at the maple tree in my back yard, the colors on this card seem to mirror those on the tree. Fall is certainly on it's way.

Stamps/Image: Friends with Nature and Sentiment, KLM Digital Design; 

Paper: Georgia Pacific 110lb. cardstock; SU Basic Black; Water color paper

Ink/Color medium: Copic Markers, Distress Ink

Dies: Stitched Rectangle STAX, Stitched Sentiment Strips, MFT

Other: Epson printer