Sep 23, 2020

Birthday Season

I have a series of birthdays coming up soon so I made a few extras, just in case. The first one uses the balloon Gnome from KLM Digital Designs.




I colored him with copics and fussy cut him. I used a little foam tape to pop him up on an old piece of stash paper. I'm trying to use as much as I can. The card base is from a Craft Smart pad from Michael's. I threaded the balloon with a piece of crochet cotton. I included a loose double sided tab on the string made from some embossed foil paper attached to a piece  of heavy card. One side says Celebrate the other Happy Birthday.


This next card is very simple.The birthday cake image, as well as the circular birthday wish, are digital images from KLM Designs again. The image was printed with an Epson printer on Georgia Pacific 110lb cardstock then colored with Copic markers. I used a circle die to trace around the sentiment as it was too big to cut with the die but the outer edge was just right, then I fussy cut the circle. I used some holographic cardstock to cut a spellbinder scalloped circle. The circle was layered onto an old piece of embossed paper. I think it is probably Stampin'UP! Bashful Blue. (That's OLD!) The whole thing is attached to a Whisper White card base. I added a little bit of Sakura clear glitter pen here and there.

So, if you are having a birthday soon, have a great day.

Susan

No comments: