Aug 25, 2020

AWOL !!

Hello everyone. 

I haven't forgotten you. There has been so much going on around here I haven't been able to stretch myself thin enough. (I'd like to be thin 😏.)

We are in the middle of some construction work on the house and one of the rooms involved is my craft room, so stuff is boxed up and stacked until new windows are in and trimmed out. Actually the window is in as of today and now it's my job to trim it out. I have 3 standard windows to trim and a huge picture window to do.  That's what I get for learning some construction/ renovation jobs.

Anyway between that and making masks for 4 of  my grandchildren for school, time to make cards will be slim. I will be trying to keep my responsibilities to the design team but there will be little time for extras for a while.

I did want to send my prayers to all of those who follow that are facing the many natural disasters that are testing us at this time. I pray you are all safe.

Back to work! My tape measure and saw are calling me!

SusanW

No comments: