Jul 9, 2020

Anniversary Banner

 
Welcome to Creative Juice.

Today I have a simple little card that uses the newest flower stamp set from KLM Digital Designs.
We have friends who are celebrating a banner year Anniversary, 50!! There are not too many of those any more.
This card uses some masking, but the rest is straight forward. I masked off the area in the center of the card to create a banner for the sentiment. Just a little tape on the top and bottom covered the area nicely. Then I started the stamping. I used the large image for the top and added some of the smaller flowers. The bottom was created with the single flower stamps. Then I masked them to add the foliage from the large image. 

I colored it all with Copic markers and added a little of the lightest green and yellow for a little background highlight.

I used my stamp positioner to reposition the stamps so I could emboss them with gold. Ah, yes, the beauty of clear stamps.😊

I then removed the center masking and lined up 2 pieces of double sided tape. I stamped the sentiment with Versa Mark and sprinkled gold embossing powder over the sentiment and the tape, then heat set it all.

The stitching around the panel was made using a Stitched Rectangle Die from  My Favorite Things Stamps. The panel is mounted on a Blush colored card base.

Enjoy your day,
Susan

No comments: