Apr 20, 2020

Warm Happiness

Hello, welcome to my blog.

If you follow this blog at all you know I love to make my own paper for backgrounds, but I'm not the best at using it all.

Here I am again, trying to make a dent in the collection. I'm still under the influence of Tim Holtz... sort of. This background just looked like a cup of coffee. Much needed on another chilly spring day in Vermont!

I used  SU Kraft Card stock for the base and layer that is embossed with SU Large Dot folder.
the Chocolate chip layer was die cut with a Stitched rectangle from Cottage Cutz.

The background was made with Distress Ink on watercolor paper.

The mugs were stamped with PTI retired set Warm Happiness onto scraps of printed paper, highlighted with a white gel pen and fussy cut.

I used a small piece of washi tape under a sentiment banner. (I still don't use this stuff, haven't quite figured out how.)

Now that it's done, I feel like a cup of coffee.
Southern Pecan, anyone?

Enjoy,
Susan

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am a tea drinker... but I really like your card.

Suzstamps said...

Hang on, "tea drinker". There is one coming for you.