Feb 26, 2020

Set 2 Alcohol blend color

Hello! Welcome to my blog. I hope you visit often.

Today is the second set of cards I made using the Jennifer McGuire inspiration video, Alcohol Blend Coloring.
This stamp was hard on the nib of the pen as there are so many embossed lies. This set is quite nice as it has several pieces of foliage on it. The set belongs to my friend and she doesn't know the maker, but it was purchased at Michael's a while ago.

The Papers are all oldies but goodies from my Stampin'UP stash, Barely Banana, Always artichoke, Basic Black. The inked panel was done on the back of glossy photo paper, the white Georgia Pacific panel was sponged with Distress ink to blend with the vintage sheet music.
Sentiments are from PTI Mega Mixed Messages.
Enjoy your day,
Susan

2 comments:

KarenMC said...

Very petty. It makes me want to pull out those alcohol inks I've had stashed away forever.

Suzstamps said...

Thanks Karen. I must warn you... if you pull them out and start, it's hard to stop!