Feb 25, 2020

Great Creative News

Welcome to my blog!

Today I have some great news to share! As most of you know I am a member of the design team for KLM Digital Designs. I was just notified that they are beginning to carry polymer stamps of some of the most popular designs.

Remember this guy? He was one of the first images. He is now available with a few others for those of us who prefer stamps over the technology of digitals. Personally, I like both!

Stop on over to the KLM site and see of your favorite is there. Let them know which you might like to see in a later release.

Happy creating,
Susan

2 comments:

KarenMC said...

Oh yay! So Hapy to read that! I can't print out images because I only have internet on my phone and can't find any stamps like their images.

Suzstamps said...

They are starting small and testing the interest with the most popular images. Keep checking the Etsy site for new releases.