Jan 23, 2020

Super Simple Valentine

I saw this perfectly simple valentine on Pinterest then promptly lost it. Doesn't it just irk you when that happens. Whoever designed it did a great job. This is my tribute to them. I wish I could give credit, and I hope I remember enough of it to do justice. This takes very few materials and few step to create.

Stamp a text background stamp onto the Kraft base.
Die-cut a stitched rectangle focal layer. Stamp ink spatters, or create the by actually spattering. Stamp and emboss sentiment. Die cut a heart from the layer. I punched the red heart from a scrap of embossed paper and the mini heart from plain red the embossed it in clear powder. Layered top to base and DONE!

Stamps: SU Gorgeous Grunge, French script background; PTI Botanical Silhouttes;
Die-namics from My Favorite Things Stamps

No comments: