Jan 22, 2020

Gnome girl shaker

Welcome to my blog, and thank you for stopping by. Todays card is a little different on the gnome scene. It's a cute little window with a girl gnome peeking out (or in). When I saw it a shaker popped into my mind. Definitely not my favorite cards to make, but this one just felt like it needed to be a shaker.

Once I had sized the image printed and colored it, I cut out the inside of the frame and around the gnome with a craft knife. I fussy cut the window out and attached it to a piece of Woodgrain Textured DSP with a matching window removed.
A piece of acetate was attached to the back of the window area.

I sponged color, (Tumbled Glass Distress Ink), onto a clear embossed piece of paper. It still needed a little something to make it look like an interior wall so I made the little sign and glued it to the "wall". This paper was attached to a kraft card base aligned behind the window. The top window piece was attached to a piece of craft foam to create the depth needed for the shaker. This was then added to the card base trapping the shaker bits in the window area. The word was die-cut several times, then stacked together to ass dimension. I added a bit of Glossy Accents to the word and attached it to the card.

Image: KLM Digital Designs; Copic Markers; SU papers

No comments: