Jan 15, 2020

One design, Two cards

 Welcome back to Creative Juice! Thanks for stopping by.

Today I needed to produce several cards so I decided to use the same design for 2 cards at a time. This really helps to generate more cards in a short period of time.

This image is from the KLM Digital Designs February release. He is colored with Copic markers.
Clouds are an easy way to add dimension to a background. I masked off the sides of a white panel with tape and sponged on the clouds. Then, I trimmed it slightly to reveal a black frame. I die-cut the inner frames and centered it on the card. I added a bit of grass on the bottom for the gnome to stand on. The hearts are die cut with the heart die included in Blueprints 27 Die-namics.
This card is the exact same design and process with slight changes in the heart sentiments and the character.

Both cards:
Stamps/ Images:  KLM Digital Designs: PTI Friendship Jar Spring Fillers
Ink/ Markers: Tumbled Glass Distress ink; Copic markers; Versa Mark
Dies: My Favorite Things Stamps, Blueprints 27,  A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX
Other: Gina K white fine detail embossing powder, Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder

Next time you design a card, make 2 at the same time and put the extra in a box to send at another or give to an organization like Cards for Soldiers.

Have a great day,
Susan




No comments: