Jan 17, 2020

Cupid's play

Hello and thank you for stopping by.

Today's card is for the February release at KLM Digital Designs.
My friend is laughing up her sleeve at me because I'm making all these Valentine's Day cards. We have been friends for over 20 years and taught together most of that time before retiring. She knows, all too well, how much I dislike Valentine's Day. Not sure why, I always have.

Anyway, this image looks like a mischievous cupid, dangling the heart just out of reach...
He is colored with Copic markers and is floating above a piece of watercolored background paper.
The love sentiment is cut and stacked to give the word a little extra "weight". The word and the hearts have a layer of glossy accents on them.

Recipe:
Stamps/ Image: KLM Digital Designs; sentiment die Hobby Lobby
Paper: SU Soft Sky, Tempting Turquoise; Georgia Pacific 110lb. cardstock; Recollections turquoise cardstock
Ink/Marker: Copic markers; Ken Oliver Color Burst
Other:  My Favorite Things Stamps, Stitched Dome Frames Die-namics, Stitched A2 Rectangle STAX set 2; LOVE Hobby Lobby
Other: Glossy accents

On to make a few more Valentines...😏

Have a great day.
Susan

No comments: