Dec 6, 2019

Winter Fun

It must be getting close to that time. Snow that is. Ice is sure to follow.

Here is a Polar Bear Pal skating on a scrap of another die cut. Didn't it make the best ice? Waste not, want not. Here is another Ken Oliver Color Burst background, however this was the back side of the paper. I just liked it better. Never ignore the back! Can't wait to try more colors.

Recipe: SU Whisper White, Pacific Point; Watercolor paper; Georgia Pacific 110lb. white card stock
Stamps: MFT Polar Bear Pals

Note: I apologize. I have no clue what I used for the sentiment. I do know it is a combination of 2 stamp sets.

Ink/Markers: Ken Oliver Color Burst Trio Night Sky; Prismacolor Pencils; Extreme black ink
Other: SU Seasonal layers dies; MFT stitched STAX; Darice snowflake embossing folder

Time for some hot tea... enjoy.

Susan

1 comment:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable. I love that you used the back of your paper, I never thought about looking at the back. Super clever to use the scrap of your tree die.