Dec 9, 2019

Santa loves Snow

Welcome back and thank you for visiting. It's hard to believe that it was 5 degrees here yesterday, today it is 40. The snow is falling off the roof in sheets and the dog is driving everybody nuts! Time to do something fun with snow.

Today's offering is one of my favorites. It looks like my husband in his suit! Let me tell you, making this background was a blast! I can't wait to do more of them. Here is a link to the Jennifer McGuire video that shows how to do it. The only thing I did differently was to sponge on the Oxide inks, as I do not have any Oxide Sprays. Yet. I LOVE this technique.

Card Recipe:
Paper: Navy (any brand), SU Whisper WhiteGeorgia Pacific 110lb. white card stock, Glitter Ink Jet Cardstock
Stamps/Images: Santa- KLM Digital Designs; MFT-Serene Snowflake; PTI- Peace Be Still (retired); SU- Star of Light (sentiment, retired)); 
Inks: Versa Mark; Brilliance Moonlight White; Distress Oxides- Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean; Distress Inks: Chipped Sapphire, Blue Print Sketch.
Other: MFT Stitched Snowflakes Dienamics; Clear embossing powder, Detail white embossing powder; Iron, scrap paper, dimensional

Copic Coloring List
Face: YR000, R30, E11
Mittens: YG09, G07
White trim/ beard: Co, C2, N3
Suit: R35, 46, 59
Boots: N2, 4, 6, 8
Black Multi liner 

Have a great day,
Susan

No comments: