Nov 16, 2019

Santa and Puppy

Puppies and Christmas... some think they just go together. But it's a hectic time of year and pups are like having a baby to care for. Do yourself and the pup a favor. Get it well before or after the holidays when you can give it the attention it requires for good training.
This is my new grand puppy and youngest grandchild. Hopefully we will have her trained by Christmas.

Now, I'll get off my soapbox and share a card with Santa and a pup.

I have such a collection of colored images and embossed layers. Sometimes I just sit and color so  I have elements on hand, but sometimes it all gets ahead of me. So, I pick a day or two to create with only these pieces and parts. This is the result of one of those sessions.

Recipe:
Paper: SU Whisper White, Night of Navy (Tag), Garden Green; Georgia Pacific 110lb. white card stock; Recollections package of blues (Michael's)
Ink/Markers: My Favorite Things Stamps, Extreme Black Ink; Versa Mark; Copic markers
Stamps/Images: My Favorite Things Stamps, Jingle All the Way and Lucky Dog
Other: SU Cable Embossing Folder (retired); Martha Stewart punch (branch); White detail embossing powder; MFT
Copic Chart:
Santa Suit: R22, 29, 46, 59; White trim- C01, 02, C03, 04: Belt/Boots- N03, 04, 07
Skin: R00, YR00, E30, E31
Beard: W02, 03, 04
Corgi: E33, 37, 27
            C03, 04, Black multiliner

Have a really great day,
Susan

2 comments:

Joan L said...

Love this! My new daughter in law loves her tri-colored corgi so much. I’m going to make one for her! Great card!

Suzstamps said...

Thanks, Joan, I'm glad you liked the card. Good luck with yours.