Oct 4, 2019

Rockers!! Teen BD cards

 I don't know about you but a lot of the people I talk to have an awful time making cards for teens. Me included. That is why I was so excited when these two fell into place.

(Apologies for the crummy pictures. Had to do them hastily before cards disappeared!)


Both of these use hand make papers. The red is alcohol ink and the pink is SU's Gorgeous Grunge, stamped on wet watercolor paper.
The guitar images are from the Cricut collection. I cut the letters from my Scan N Cut machine as well as the stars. Both sentiments came from the Papertrey Ink set, Signature Greetings.

What is not apparent in these awful photos is the sparkle of the stars. I found this cool paper at Walmart in with all the other office supply papers! It is Glitter Inkjet Cardstock. You can print as well as stamp on this stuff. Some fun!! That said, the glitter DOES have a tendency to spread, so don't use it on
anything you intend to send to soldiers. NO GLITTER, PLEASE.

Stitched edges were make using MFT Stitched STAX Dienamics.

Hopefully some cool teen will like these ... what teen doesn't like music?


Enjoy your day,

Susan



No comments: