Oct 5, 2019

Favorite Team Gnome

Don't hold it against me, but I am a L-O-N-G time Patriot fan. So long in fact I have a Pat's doll, given to me by a former second grade student. That student is now a dad with several children. I wonder if he has changed his favorite team. My son wasn't even born when I first started following the Pats. He just turned 37.😲

I digress . . . This is the same Fan Gnome I used in the detailing tutorial. See, you can make him for any occasion.  That sentiment was something I printed on a regular piece of card stock and cut it out with dies. Personalized sentiments in a flash!

I just had a flash of inspiration!! This is Breast Cancer month. Unfortunately, that dreaded diagnosis hit close to home this spring. What if ...he was done in pink, with the word hope, or strong, or brave on the pennant? I think I'll make my little sis a card....

Send one of your cards to a friend or loved one who is in the fight, to let them know you are thinking of them. Every positive thought helps.💕

Recipe:
Image: Fan Gnome, KLM Digital Images
Paper: SU Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler; Georgia Pacific 100lb. white cardstock
Ink/Markers: Copic markers, multilines pen; Sakura Gelly Roll, Clear Star
Dies: MFT Fishtail Flags Dienamics
Other: Cuttlebug Star Embossing folder

Enjoy your day,

Susan

No comments: