Jun 11, 2024

Lemonade gnomes

Hello again!
Where does the time go? June already! Today I have used both of the pre-colored images from the June release at Klmdigitaldesigns. 
The first is a little treat bag for lemon drops. I always think of my cousin when I see these.
The second is a rosette pick for a Fourth of July table. I left the banner plain as I haven't decided what to use it on yet. 
Both use the pre-colored Lemonade Gnome image



Lemon bag Stamps: Stampendous -Little Fruit 2007 
                 MFT- Sending Smooches, Little Birthday Notes
                 Honeybee Stamps- Bitty Buzzwords
                Copic Markers




July 4th Rosette;
                Navy and red card stock, Holographic card stock
                Dies: Tim Holtz/ Sizzix 666567 Vault Rosette
                    Sunny Studio Stamps - Scalloped Circle Mat 1
                    MFT - Stitched Fishtail banner
Other: Bamboo skewer, Stickles, Hot Glue

Enjoy the week!

                            

No comments: