May 16, 2022

Gnome rocking motorcycle

Hello there, and welcome!
Boy, time flies! I thought I would take the opportunity to work in the garden while I had a stretch of good weather. The weather and the yard work s-t-r-e-c-h-e-d on for several days. I lost track of time and my endurance level. Getting old is the pits!

Anyway, I finally took photos of the last KLM Designs cards I made. This first one reminds me of my younger days, not that long ago when hubby and I used to ride around our beautiful state on a Gold Wing, leaning into those corners. 

-The background is a smooshed Distress Ink background cut with a Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics Die.
-The cloud in the foreground is a piece of vellum colored with Copic marker and alcohol, cut with a stitched cloud die. (Marker colors B45 and C7)



- I followed the directions from one of the many online videos for interactive swing cards. 
-The sentiment was created on my ScanNCut.
- I printed the pre-colored image onto medium-weight card stock using my Epson Printer and cut it out with ScanNCut.

I hope you are having beautiful weather and find time to enjoy nature as well as create.


No comments: