Aug 2, 2021

First Communion Card

Hello all. Happy first Monday of August. Where has the time gone?? Today I am sharing the the first card of the KLM Digital Designs August release. 

I love this design. I used to teach in the Catholic school I attended as a child. Those were my most loved years of teaching. Part of the job was preparing my students to receive the sacraments. This design is perfect for celebrating this occasion. I also made a card with the image for a priest friend who was celebrating 25 years in the priesthood. (Forgot to photo it๐Ÿ˜’)
The image is colored in Copics. The embossed design is brushed with a light coating of Glitter pen as is the cross.

Victorian Damask Cuttlebug Embossing              Folder
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter pen
 Zig Millennium Brush Pen Brown
B0000
V95, R35, 56, 89 B34
YG03, 17, B34
C0, 1, BV20

Enjoy your day.

No comments: